A new cohort begins annually in the fall. Applications and all supporting documentation are accepted until July 1st prior to the desired fall semester program start. In conjunction with the general admission requirements of the university, the following are required:
1. Submit completed application form online HERE.
2. Submit all official transcripts from each institution attended including bachelor's and master's (the minimum required graduate GPA is 3.0)
3. Three (3) official letters of recommendation accompanied by the Reference Form
4. Submission of Curriculum Vitae
5. Two (2) essay responses; “What is your instruction leadership philosophy?” and “How does an administrator, in an instructional leadership role, foster successful teaching and learning in schools?”
Candidates may then be invited to a group interview with the Admissions Committee before an official decision is made.
For more information, please call the Office of Admissions at (610) 361-5208 or (800) 9-NEUMANN, ext. 5208, or feel free to e-mail us at GRADADULTADMISS@neumann.edu