1. Enroll in and pass EDU 101: Teaching as
2. Complete the white, three-part APPLICATION TO THE MAJOR form.
You obtain the form from: The Registrars' Office (Room 107, BMB)
RETURN THE WHITE FORM TO THE REGISTRAR'S OFFICE
3. Complete the gold APPLICATION TO THE MAJOR form.
You can obtain this form from: The Education Office (Room 338, BMB)
RETURN THE GOLD FORM TO THE EDUCATION OFFICE
4. Ask 3 teachers whom you have had for class to complete
a BLUE recommendation form. The faculty member will send that form to the Education Office.
5. You are to have earned 48 college credits:
6 are to be in Math (Math 092 cannot be one of these courses)
3 are to be in English Composition
3 are to be in Literature
6. You are to have a MINIMUM cumulative
GPA of 3.00
7. You are to take and pass the the standardized tests required by PDE for your area of certification.